TPD insurance will provide a lump sum payment in the event you suffer an illness or injury which totally and permanently prevents you from working again.
Maintain your quality of life - TPD insurance can provide a lump sum benefit which can be used in many ways, such as:
- helping to pay for recovery and rehabilitation costs, such as refitting your home
- enabling a partner or family member to reduce their work hours to care for you
- paying for a professional carer
- providing much-needed funds to repay debts, and
- creating an ongoing income stream for the future.
| General Advice Disclaimer |
Back to Financial Services